It’s your BIG DAY and I want to help make your wedding vision a reality. Whether you have a lot of ideas or need some inspiration, I am here to help make your day stress-free, unique, and well… perfect.
Here are a few of the services I can offer – all or just a few that you might like to take advantage of:
- Budget development and management
- Event design and implementation
- Ceremony and reception venue selection assistance
- Accommodations arrangement and travel planning for guests
- Contract negotiating with vendors
- Custom invitations, programs, other wedding accessories assembly
- Unique guest favors and wedding party gift suggestions
- Ceremony rehearsal direction
- Etiquette and logistics guidance
- Wedding day timeline creation and management
- Destination wedding planning ….and much more!
Rates – Every client requires a different level of service depending on their personalized requests. I will be happy to answer questions and to offer fee information based on the services you require. Please contact me to discuss your specific needs. 206.940.7479 or email@example.com
Hello! I got your name from DJ Brant Butte who recommended you as a fantastic day of wedding coordinator. We were hoping to get some
Pricing. We’re pretty coordinated and really just need someone there day of to help make sure vendors are directed the right way and funneling guests :)
Hello, would we be able to get some rates for a wedding and also maybe book an appointment for a tour of the venue?
My fiancé Kris and I are contacting to inquire about day-of wedding coordination and rates. We live on Bainbridge and are getting married August 5, 2023 at the Farm Kitchen in Poulsbo. We envision having a “low key” wedding with ~60 guests (i.e. no wedding party, no traditional activities, fresh dahlias in mason jars, lots of good food and music). Thanks in advance!
Leave a comment