I have been working nearly ten years in the non-profit arena for clients including IslandWood, The Bloedel Reserve, Bainbridge Community Foundation, Friends of the Farms, KidsUp!, Housing Resources Bainbridge, Arts and Humanities Bainbridge, Kitsap Humane Society, Bainbridge Island Museum of Art, and NatureBridge. I’ve coordinated all types of fundraisers including community fairs, concerts, auctions, benefit dinners, and dessert parties. Some of my non-profit event planning services include:
- Creating an event fundraising strategy
- Creating and maintaining event budget and timeline
- Coordinating logistics including: venue selection and contract negotiation, catering, photographer, entertainment, décor, live and silent auctions, raffles, audiovisual services, awards and award presenters and speakers
- Managing printed and online material including: printed and electronic save-the-date and invitation, program, signage and any additional online presence including online giving and ticket purchasing
- Coordinating mailings: reviewing and formatting all lists, maintaining master database, and personalizing letters and/or save-the-dates and invitations
- Tracking event income such as ticket and table purchases, sponsorships, journal ad purchases, donations etc.
- Managing table seating, including tracking seating requests, coordinating the seating of all guests and printing escort cards
- Day of event: preparing event schedule, managing the audiovisual component, staffing, volunteer management, and coordinating all details of the event on site.
- Greater Giving Auction Software Implementation